By placing an order, the buyer accepts the terms and conditions of Roda Plant in Lochristi, and as such waives his general purchase conditions as mentioned on his purchase contracts.
- Offers: All offers are without obligation.
- Orders: An order submitted, even through the intervention of a traveler, is only binding on the seller after written confirmation from him.
- Cancellation: An order can be canceled by the seller without compensation, even if it has already been confirmed in writing:
* if the buyer has not fulfilled a previous commitment;
* if the information obtained is not considered satisfactory by the seller;
* in case of force majeure or crop failure.
Considered as force majeure: war - strike - rebellion - mutiny - unfavorable weather circumstances and all circumstances that prevent normal delivery and/or shipment of the goods. When the BUYER cancels an order in whole or in part, he is obliged to pay the lost trade profit, estimated at 20% of the canceled amount, to the seller.
- Prices: Unless agreed otherwise, prices are set in EURO. They are non-binding, net departure from the transport company, so without discount, freight or packaging.
- Guarantees: Further growth and flowering are NOT guaranteed. The phytosanitary certificate issued by the Belgian Service for Plant Protection is valid among parties, even in the event of rejection by the services of the country of destination.
- Types and sizes: In case the delivery of the ordered and confirmed types and sizes is not possible, the SELLER has the right to replace them by a similar type, unless agreed otherwise.
- Delivery: The goods are accepted or deemed to have been accepted at the seller's company. Complete shipping instructions must be provided by the buyer with his order. Insofar as the buyer has provided no or incomplete instructions with his order, the shipment will take place in the best possible way. The packaging costs and other costs are charged at cost price and are provided under the conditions of cash on delivery.
- Shipment: The goods are shipped at the expense and risk of the buyer. They are only insured, either against normal transport risks, or against "ALL RISKS" (as defined in the insurance policy), in response to the explicit instructions of the buyer and at his expense, insofar as the insurance order is accepted by a local insurance company.
- Complaints: In case of transport damage, the buyer must immediately after the arrival of the goods and against the carrier and against the insurance company under the recording of a protocol by an authorized agent. Other complaints can only be considered if they are submitted by registered letter no later than eight days after arrival of the goods.
- Payments: The invoices are payable in Lochristi, net without discount, either cash on delivery, or against irrevocably confirmed documentary credit, or agreed otherwise. In the absence of an explicit agreement, the payment must be made thirty days after the invoice date, net without discount.
In the event of late payment, a lawful interest of 1% per month will be charged without notice. In addition, the buyer remains liable for any exchange rate loss caused by the delay. In the event of non-payment within 8 days of sending a payment reminder, the amount due will be increased by a flat-rate compensation of 10%, with a minimum of EUR 50, without prejudice to court costs and delay interests.
- Jurisdiction: The court of GHENT is authorized to settle all disputes. However, the seller reserves the right to bring the dispute before the court of the buyer's place of residence or any other place permitted by law.
- The delivered goods remain the exclusive property and inalienable property of the seller until full payment of all claims. In the event that the seller has reasonable doubts about the buyer's ability to pay, the seller is entitled to postpone his performance until the buyer has provided security for the payment, or to have the contract terminated and/or the goods delivered to be retrieved immediately, if the buyer has not provided security for payment within 14 days after summons or notice of default."
Do you have any questions about the terms and conditions of Roda Plant in Lochristi? Feel free to contact us.